Today is my son’s birthday and his menu request is my homemade pizza. Do you know it’s so easy to make your own? Well, I bring that to you another time but in the meantime let’s concentrate on this sweet sticky and spicy chicken wings! So he has requested for pizza but I am surprising him with these mango chilli wings. I know he’ll be over the moon because the last time I made it he enjoyed it really well. For me, I just love seeing the joy my food brings to their faces. I hope you and your family enjoy this too.
Paposhito Mango Chilli wings
- 2.5 Kg Chicken Wings
- 3 Tbsp Paposhito Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 juice of Lime
- 250g Mango Slices (canned)
- 2 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Clean chicken by removing excess hair and cut wing tips.
- Blend all the seasoning together and pour over chicken wings. Rub in well and let it marinate for some couple of hours
- When ready to cook, remove from fridge and let it come to room temperature. Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- Pre heat oven of 200 degrees Celsius. Bake till it’s brown and sticky.