If you love mangoes, you’ll love this Salsa! The flavour profiles are just great. From the sweetness of the mango to the tartiness of the lime and the kick of heat from the chilli……it just creates a party in your mouth and takes you to tropical land. I love this Salsa because it goes with almost everything. It can be even eaten on it’s own. I’ve served it up with #aboloo & baked fish and rice & Shito and both meals were delicious.
- 1 Large ripe Mango (cubed)
- 1 Small Red Onion (diced)
- 1 Spring Onion (diced)
- 1 Green Chilli (deseeded & diced)
- 1 Small Fresh Tomato (diced)
- 1/2 Medium size Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 lime
- Handful fresh Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Pinch of salt
- Prep all the ingredients as indicated in the ingredients list.
- Put all the ingredients, except the lime, in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and squeeze the lime juice over it. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for some couple of minutes, to all the flavours to infuse, before serving.